Sledhead Chat Thread

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm thinking if you guys would slow down a tad on the bumps, you wouldn't be into the repairs that you are having to spend time and money on..................lol

I'm not saying you should ride like an ol' fart but I think you know what I mean.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking if you guys would slow down a tad on the bumps, you wouldn't be into the repairs that you are having to spend time and money on..................lol

I'm not saying you should ride like an ol' fart but I think you know what I mean.
Haha I'm trying to go the other way right now. Push harder and improve my skills more.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Haha I'm trying to go the other way right now. Push harder and improve my skills more.

Don't those rubber ski pucks get wrecked from the moguls and the ski flop on the way down when you guys are going 90 mph..............?????

I don't think the pushing in the trees, etc. is what is wrecking those things.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't those rubber ski pucks get wrecked from the moguls and the ski flop on the way down when you guys are going 90 mph..............?????

I don't think the pushing in the trees, etc. is what is wrecking those things.
I'm actually pretty slow on the trail. I usually wreck them after ski hits on trees or soft pillows with setup snow underneath.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm betting JH won't even remember. Jeffa probably didn't understand and won't remember either, so we are screwed for finding out the rest of it.
I'll still let Joel clue ya in, don't want to get sh!t for telling you his gibberish lingo formula

Top Bottom