Sledhead Chat Thread

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Niner. That Is some good therapy for those of us that dislike 27c days. It has been too hot and dry this summer for my liking, I am ready for winter.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Niner. That Is some good therapy for those of us that dislike 27c days. It has been too hot and dry this summer for my liking, I am ready for winter.
27 deg, fawk I wish

Been 30 plus here for 40 fawking days

And 34 as a average temperature

So tired of swazz, swalls e.c.t

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Summer has been awesome. A little change taking place now with cooler nights and shorter days.

I got a lot of work done this summer. One more project to finish and then I'll be ready for winter.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summer has been awesome. A little change taking place now with cooler nights and shorter days.

I got a lot of work done this summer. One more project to finish and then I'll be ready for winter.

Good afternoon teacher I think some waterfowl seasons opened today here so I plan on making some feathers fly and fill the freezer with tasty meat treats for Tex this winter. He loves the meat.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good afternoon teacher I think some waterfowl seasons opened today here so I plan on making some feathers fly and fill the freezer with tasty meat treats for Tex this winter. He loves the meat.

A lovely afternoon. 30 degrees with a hazy, smokie sky.

Hahaha............duck breasts fried in butter are marvellous.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
28 and hazy here too. was just in the shed, looking at the iguana, thinking about filling the shed full of 2 smoke

too hot.......... came back inside

Top Bottom