Sledhead Chat Thread

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the brain trust.
Finally finished fixing my rev after buggering up the tunnel last ride and I've run into a strange issue. Previous owner had installed an aftermarket LED tail lamp and he hadn't done a very good job of wiring it. I tried to clean it up some when I reinstalled it. Now, at 430am and on my way to fernie, I notice I have a very dim headlamp situation. Would my tail lamp wiring cause this issue via a short or bad ground? It shouldn't hurt anything to ride it like this, should it? I'm half tempted to just snip my tail lamp wire to try to remedy it for the weekend and then just address it when I get home.

Thoughts?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the brain trust.
Finally finished fixing my rev after buggering up the tunnel last ride and I've run into a strange issue. Previous owner had installed an aftermarket LED tail lamp and he hadn't done a very good job of wiring it. I tried to clean it up some when I reinstalled it. Now, at 430am and on my way to fernie, I notice I have a very dim headlamp situation. Would my tail lamp wiring cause this issue via a short or bad ground? It shouldn't hurt anything to ride it like this, should it? I'm half tempted to just snip my tail lamp wire to try to remedy it for the weekend and then just address it when I get home.

Thoughts?

Well? What happened? Any pics??

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To recap S&M the last few days...

-dealers don't give you very much $ on a trade. Who knew? :shrug:

-240hp tuned turbo Yammy beats stock 850 on a hill and Lund sprayed the inside of his jammies.

-Castle rally displays good turnout and media coverage. NDP ministers outted on conflict of interest and stand to make huge personal gain$.

-Larry is still raping Google for all the minion memes and copy and pasting them to Humorous Pic Thread. Every second post in 3 word story.

-Loser Ride appears to be a success in McBride. Waiting for incriminating stories to follow. Would be fun to attend next year.

-Ferniesnow still posts in the Bday thread each morning but is not whoring it up as much these days.

-Trashy has adopted the "Quantity over quality" motto and spanks 15 post hun runs at every opportunity as well as the yoga pants and BnB threads.

-lilduke is still slaying deep pow in Revy and making us all jealous.

-Tex78 is still laid up and commenting over in the Eagle Valley "updates".

-Arctic Cat is the new "Best Ever" but still have crappy boards, bars and controls?

What did I miss?

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stator **** the bed on me. Lost the gauges just as we left the tin shack in Corbin, made it up the hill and played for about 5 minutes before shutting it off to take off my mid layer - sled was dead in the water. Spent the rest of the day watching everyone else have fun in the sun. Great snow, clear skies. Shane let me bomb around on his XM for a half hour or so which was rad of him. Sled started first pull when we were ready to head down so I b-lined it for the trailer but it was DOA when we got home so we had to man handle it into my garage.

Thus concludes my final ride of a rather ****ty year, only rode 3.5 days all season :(

Who wants a REV?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
To recap S&M the last few days...

-dealers don't give you very much $ on a trade. Who knew? :shrug:

-240hp tuned turbo Yammy beats stock 850 on a hill and Lund sprayed the inside of his jammies.

-Castle rally displays good turnout and media coverage. NDP ministers outted on conflict of interest and stand to make huge personal gain$.

-Larry is still raping Google for all the minion memes and copy and pasting them to Humorous Pic Thread. Every second post in 3 word story.

-Loser Ride appears to be a success in McBride. Waiting for incriminating stories to follow. Would be fun to attend next year.

-Ferniesnow still posts in the Bday thread each morning but is not whoring it up as much these days.

-Trashy has adopted the "Quantity over quality" motto and spanks 15 post hun runs at every opportunity as well as the yoga pants and BnB threads.

-lilduke is still slaying deep pow in Revy and making us all jealous.

-Tex78 is still laid up and commenting over in the Eagle Valley "updates".

-Arctic Cat is the new "Best Ever" but still have crappy boards, bars and controls?

What did I miss?
Thanks for the update. Saved me a bit of back reading.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the best sled for high marking? I really want to step up my horse shoeing game for next season to impress the chicks.
You outweigh some of the ladies by about 80 lbs so your need to get roughly that many more ponies to out do some of them.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the best sled for high marking? I really want to step up my horse shoeing game for next season to impress the chicks.
Horse shoeing is for 2 strokes. You want to impress the chicks you need a Yamdingo with a 174. There's no pulling out, you just hammer on it till you have reached the top.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Unknown-5.jpeg

There you go you big whore..........lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom