Sledhead Chat Thread

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7fc7b8d65de57fae9e12e48f84cac976.jpg

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Copy Skidoo because they put a turbo on it? But if they didn't, you'd be saying they need to get a turbo and get in the game. Ir is it because they came out with a new chassis that they are copying.... Oh wait, Doo still on a 6 year old chassis.... Nothing new to see there. New Primary clutch too.... Skidoo's still wobble or they fix that greatness yet?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Copy Skidoo because they put a turbo on it? But if they didn't, you'd be saying they need to get a turbo and get in the game. Ir is it because they came out with a new chassis that they are copying.... Oh wait, Doo still on a 6 year old chassis.... Nothing new to see there. New Primary clutch too.... Skidoo's still wobble or they fix that greatness yet?
Covid got you down bro?:sadbanana:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Axys front end bolts right on the Maytryckxz. And its a meme not a dick buddy hahahaha

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really!
It will work way better with real clutchs, a belt drive, no torsion springs, loose all the wobbly parts.
Think we'll drop 30 pounds and add 20 horsepower to go along with the new chassis.
Maybe next year they will see the light.

Pretty sure Poo is NOT following doo doo.

Maybe fact check the torsion spring part bubba. Also, once again, its a funny meme not a dick lol

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some info on warranty, I sent a friend of mine to a skidoo dealer in Calgary as he's interested in snow checking a 850 expert, he was told that there was only a 3yr warranty on the sled but a 4th yr could be purchased and he wasn't given a price for the 4th yr. can some one confirm does the 2022 doo line up come standard with a 3yr warranty and if so what is the cost for the 4th year?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some info on warranty, I sent a friend of mine to a skidoo dealer in Calgary as he's interested in snow checking a 850 expert, he was told that there was only a 3yr warranty on the sled but a 4th yr could be purchased and he wasn't given a price for the 4th yr. can some one confirm does the 2022 doo line up come standard with a 3yr warranty and if so what is the cost for the 4th year?
Yes only 3 yr warranty this year coming and you can buy the 4th. Dont know exact price but probably around $1000?

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow ok thanks, I wonder if that's the direction the rest of the manufacturers will go as well soon, hopefully not.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow ok thanks, I wonder if that's the direction the rest of the manufacturers will go as well soon, hopefully not.
I'm not going to lie to you that I was surprised at the 3 yr warranty across the board this year. Happy that the Turbo gets an extra yr but surprised the rest of the line didn't. They have included a finance offer as an addition so maybe thats their reasoning?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie to you that I was surprised at the 3 yr warranty across the board this year. Happy that the Turbo gets an extra yr but surprised the rest of the line didn't. They have included a finance offer as an addition so maybe thats their reasoning?

Weak sauce for a Canadian company that’s been setting the bar since inception. Multiple years of producing inferior product compared to what they used to produce. After 17 an all the epic fawk ups on the G guess they had to make up ground somewhere. Cables weaker than before harness weaker than before on it goes for the public r&d factory.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yah that's a little disappointing for sure, but I'm sure the other manufacturers will follow suit or it may force BRP to come back around. I think it may affect resale as a lot of people like the insurance of warranty when purchasing used. I guess time will tell.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah that's a little disappointing for sure, but I'm sure the other manufacturers will follow suit or it may force BRP to come back around. I think it may affect resale as a lot of people like the insurance of warranty when purchasing used. I guess time will tell.
Yes I always short sell my sleds with a year warranty at least left so that I can get maximum dollar on resale as well. I agree with you.

Top Bottom