Sledhead Chat Thread

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cEHiJLT.jpg

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was March 2013. It is the south end of the pipeline in the Notch area of Fernie

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought you were posting pictures of Alaska lol guys have already went out in spring like conditions lol. That's a nice picture though. I hope to make quite a few trips to fernie this winter.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex, post that pic of the two of you sidehilling towards the camera. That's a good one.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was reading the new Mountain Sledder. It says if you dont get up at 5am to ride youre not a real sledder. Also it says in there that a wrap is a must doo mod for your sled...? Lol thoughts on the matter??
I'm an Unwrap kinda guy. Get a new sled.... Take all the decals off and polish 'er up!!!! Guess I'm not a Real Sledder

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm an Unwrap kinda guy. Get a new sled.... Take all the decals off and polish 'er up!!!! Guess I'm not a Real Sledder

I remember when guys wouldnt paint stuff not that long ago because of the weight of the paint lol ...

I think all black looks cool. I also can relate to leaving things alone(if they work) and stock for resale purposes and upgrading every few years. It is working for me so I wont mess with the formula. Cheers

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont worry about sledding, just stock up on ammo and pork.

Top Bottom