Sledhead Chat Thread

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine wanted to hit up the Edson poker rally tomorrow but at -39 doesnt sound like much fun.:snow:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Being slight, older, and not very muscular is not good for rolling these sleds over by one self. Took awhile and a little ingenuity................

IMG_3232.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Did you use a strap/rope loop.

I love my rope loop for rolling over my M1000...the old girl seems to be surrounded by a 2x gravity force field some days.

I have used a strap/belt before but this time I dug or moved the snow away on the downhill side. As long as the protrusions (like the bag, seat, side panels, and the bars) can roll into a hole, it is much easier. I did have to move one pile of snow twice as I didn't toss it far enough the first time.

It is only a memory now and the couple Caeser's after I got home sort of made me laugh about the running out of talent thing.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used a strap/belt before but this time I dug or moved the snow away on the downhill side. As long as the protrusions (like the bag, seat, side panels, and the bars) can roll into a hole, it is much easier. I did have to move one pile of snow twice as I didn't toss it far enough the first time.

It is only a memory now and the couple Caeser's after I got home sort of made me laugh about the running out of talent thing.

If we didn’t occasionally run out of talent we wouldn’t have near as many stories to tell.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might finally finish work here out in eastern Alberia. Right in time for some better weather tooTrout Lake next weekend with Team Skagless is gonna be a total blast

Top Bottom