Sledhead Chat Thread

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I gotta thank Rob Duckering for putting me onto it. Belonged to his pal, one owner bone stock sled and you could tell immediately he took care of his stuff. I feel like both parties were pleased with the deal (plus he shared his Coors Banquet, hell of a guy.)

As for learning to ride the "new chassis" I've been on an XM a handful of times and I already know it'll be an embarrassing couple of first rides haha.

Pray to Ullr for snow!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember that when complete send copy of certificate and ASA Membership to the ASA Office to be entered into the draw for reimbursement of the course!

Company here sponsoring the AST1 is doing the same thing for the class. Maybe I can get refunded twice? :hmm:

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran AMSOIL in my REV and that **** burnt the eyes and nostrils. Especially after I did the bottom end in it and upped the oil pump a little.
Could hardly stand in the trailer warming it up in the morning.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mine always have some smoke but so much better than the older 2003-2008 rev's
I ran AMSOIL in my REV and that **** burnt the eyes and nostrils. Especially after I did the bottom end in it and upped the oil pump a little.
Could hardly stand in the trailer warming it up in the morning.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
And just like that, I'm back in the saddle.
Man not having a (mountain) sled last season sucked so much I just couldn't stand another winter without. Ran up to Edmonton tonight and nabbed this '13.
Haven't been on S&M for the better part of a year, what'd I miss?

View attachment 212337View attachment 212338

A whole bunch of whoring is all you missed........you will like the '13. They were awesome. When those were coming out, my wife and I got invited for a demo ride in Eagles and after the ride there was no way I was only buying one!! She loved it and the handling was great. You will enjoy I am sure.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The 2017 G4 165 got delivered to Alberta today to a very deserving rider.

IMG_2681.jpg

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A whole bunch of whoring is all you missed........you will like the '13. They were awesome. When those were coming out, my wife and I got invited for a demo ride in Eagles and after the ride there was no way I was only buying one!! She loved it and the handling was great. You will enjoy I am sure.

Here's hoping we have a real good season in store!

I'm already contemplating installing the "t-motion delete" bushings in the skid however haha.

Top Bottom