Sledhead Chat Thread

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The Thing Cooker Can. Be honest with me here. How many jumbo shrimps can I fit in this bad boy?

It depends on what you mean by jumbo shrimp. I have got "jumbo shrimp"/prawns from Costco that were imported from India and they were as big as this 180g spice bottle. I could fit 4 in the bottom tray and two in the top and it was tight. The 21-25/# will be more and I would say in the bottom tray that 8-10 would fit and you could squeeze 5-6 in the top tray.

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It depends on what you mean by jumbo shrimp. I have got "jumbo shrimp"/prawns from Costco that were imported from India and they were as big as this 180g spice bottle. I could fit 4 in the bottom tray and two in the top and it was tight. The 21-25/# will be more and I would say in the bottom tray that 8-10 would fit and you could squeeze 5-6 in the top tray.

View attachment 211823

View attachment 211824

Oh I like that little set up

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I hear that. They have been replaced tho so we still have the bus just a different name. Cold shot or something there calling it.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The Thing Cooker Can. Be honest with me here. How many jumbo shrimps can I fit in this bad boy?

Do you have an old can or a new can? I don't remember the year but they started coming out with a bigger one (it has two levels). The big tray won't fit in the old Things and the older trays won't fit in the new Thing.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have an old can or a new can? I don't remember the year but they started coming out with a bigger one (it has two levels). The big tray won't fit in the old Things and the older trays won't fit in the new Thing.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

My can is a new can. Carbon fiber.

Top Bottom