Sledding Video's - Post em here!

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I usually make a few good Harley ride videos each summer, but this winter my passion has turned to sledding. This is my first sled video and was made from a couple short clips filmed 2 weeks ago along with the still shots we took that day. Once I get a decent mount rigged up, I'll start shooting some better stuff in the BC area.

Feel free to post your own video's in this section. Lets see what you got for filming skills. No photo's folks...just videos and post production images here. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZgfHsBZK_A[/YOUTUBE]

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last Saturday in Valemount. I have more videos on my youtube channel.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_3phoJDkUY[/media]

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its amazing how much better a song is, when put to sledding
Daughtry has one of the most amazing & recognizible voices in the industry - simply amazing

I cant watch the POV vids - they make me dizzy !! hahah!

Reaction score
I made this one in the spring of '08 but never posted anywhere. It was my first time riding, so it's not too exciting, but there is a good crash at the end. the quality isn't the greatest because I made the vid too long, and this would be the third time compressing, so alot of resolution is gone.

I went through 2 cams that year, and last year I didn't purchase another one, but this year I will be getting another one (after Christmas), and I will make the vids shorter (this was just too big a file).

Hope you all enjoy. :headbanger:

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i made this one in the spring of '08 but never posted anywhere. It was my first time riding, so it's not too exciting, but there is a good crash at the end. The quality isn't the greatest because i made the vid too long, and this would be the third time compressing, so alot of resolution is gone.

I went through 2 cams that year, and last year i didn't purchase another one, but this year i will be getting another one (after christmas), and i will make the vids shorter (this was just too big a file).

Hope you all enjoy. :headbanger:

cool stuff !!!!!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avatar occurs at the end of the 3:14 pull. Excuse my chitty riding in the beginning and the middle. My arms were like rubber.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajnfqXX8yk[/media]

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is one from a few weeks back.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne9JybKt3g8[/media]

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I should be out over the next few weeks making some awesome video productions as I just picked up a new Canon Professional HD Series Camcorder and can't wait to get out there and start filming some of the pro/semi-pro sled heads doing their thing on the slopes, and in the powder.

If you're out at Quartz in the coming weeks and see me parked beside my black Nytro with a full tripod and camcorder setup, stop over say hello and show off your skills a little as I'll be putting together a lot of professional footage throughout the 2010 season. It will likely go onto an HD production DVD to capture the local snowmobile scene in Alberta and BC. I'll also try and get out to include pit stops at a couple of the big events such as Snow & Mud Revy, and the Crowsnest Jam to capture the sport/riders in detail.

If you have an upcoming group ride planned and want some high def video shot, send me a message and I'll see if I can make it out to capture it on film.

Attachments

• 1-Cannon_XH_A1S.jpg
    1-Cannon_XH_A1S.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 234

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be looking for ya...nice Camera by the way. I was thinking of getting something like that but the turbo for the sled will come first.:d

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good video's but you need to climb up higher to find some snow. Betcha that was better then McLean wasn't it?

Yes for sure much better !!!.....I'm getting more experience all the time

not sure how good I would do in deep stuff......one thing is for sure its easier on the back in the fresh stuff.....

some of the trails were pretty rough washboard.....which suits my sled quite well.....but it was tough on me...... on the way home I felt like I needed to call a good dentist.....got my fillings rattled real good:d

very well marked trails.....smooth clean roads and parking lot......Its a great spot

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome videos...keep them coming!

http://www.facebook.com/v/38797065251

Sled video from Smithers BC last year... We just got back from the Christmas trip and the hubby got a HeroCam, so I will post some footage as soon as I wade through some of it. Made a climb out of the sunpit and did a few cartwheels with the brand spanking new M8... I just have to muster the courage to watch it and then I will post it!!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some awesome stuff guys. I've gotta get a helmet cam. This is just a small snip from a couple of weeks ago. Sorry for the crappy quality, but it's all I got. Batteries in the camera died so I wasn't able to get the back flips.............:d

Poncho16_2007
[/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom