Sledding on a budget.

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
Was looking to get another superclamp at the snowmobile show but was disappointed to see they were $180 (they were $160 last year).
Does anyone know if I can find them cheaper anywhere in Edmonton? With the slow down in the economy, money aint comming any easier these days and I need to save a few bucks wherever I can. I had to exercise great discipline at the sled show.:(
Ha Ha, I'm a budget sledder now. At least gas prices are down cause I was considering siphoning the gas out of my lawn mower to put in my sled.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one mailed to me from South Seattle Sports Plaza. $125 Canadian to my door including postage and tax, but that was when the $ was par. Gonna order another when the dollar comes backup.

spike7ss

Reaction score
There is a place in winnipeg I orderd mine from, they were cheaper than anywhere else, and theres no brokerage or anything to deal with. Ill try to find there name.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our sport aint cheap, but what else is? The economy will pickup soon. Ignore all the bad press, news, blah blah blah. I also had to excercise discipline at the sled show. Temptation leads to debt :rolleyes:

By the way... We're all budget sledders these days. Some of us just happen to have a bigger budget then the rest... I'm in the "tight budget" catagory as well :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one mailed to me from South Seattle Sports Plaza. $125 Canadian to my door including postage and tax, but that was when the $ was par. Gonna order another when the dollar comes backup.
isn't that crazy? I bought a pair from a dealer in Michigan last winter when the dollar was good, saved almost a hundy shipped to my door. aren't they made in Red Deer?

hmmc

Reaction score
Try rt trailers in St.Albert they sell them and I got a pretty good deal from them hope this helps

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i picked up 3 this year
i have a connection though and only paid $123 each incl. tax
theres lotsa good deals out there

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't that crazy? I bought a pair from a dealer in Michigan last winter when the dollar was good, saved almost a hundy shipped to my door. aren't they made in Red Deer?

made in calgary, shop is around the corner from me, they list the reatail price on their site and u can buy them direct
www.superclamps.net
sugested reatail $189 can and usd
good luck

topomountain

Reaction score
For the money they acctually charge for them is a excellent deal. and the warranty they have is untouchable. Where else are you going to find that in this industry. I have heard stories of them hand delivering replacements to people who have had problems with them and there aren't very many problems with them.

Top Bottom