sledding bc

timebandit

Reaction score
hi guys and gals, first post here. been looking into coming to bc to hit some real snow. me and a couple of guys. we all have experience ditchbanging here in northern ont. but the lack of snow here the last few seasons is taking its toll. long story short, want to fly in sled for a few days fly home. I did search it out but want some feedback on renting sleds, geting a guide for a day etc. not looking at huge mountain climbs, but want some good sidehills, boondocking and such. and especially lots of deep powder. any help is appreciated and don't hesitate recommend a spot or rental place. thanks and merry christmas.

Pat

timebandit

Reaction score
thanks. forgot to mention my last real sled ( sold it due to kids and life) was an 2002 xc 800 bar risers, pipe and stuff and an inch and half paddle track on it. it was a 121.

dirk660

Reaction score
hi guys and gals, first post here. been looking into coming to bc to hit some real snow. me and a couple of guys. we all have experience ditchbanging here in northern ont. but the lack of snow here the last few seasons is taking its toll. long story short, want to fly in sled for a few days fly home. I did search it out but want some feedback on renting sleds, geting a guide for a day etc. not looking at huge mountain climbs, but want some good sidehills, boondocking and such. and especially lots of deep powder. any help is appreciated and don't hesitate recommend a spot or rental place. thanks and merry christmas.

Pat
I would contact rocky mountain riders in golden b.c, they took us a tour last year and we had lots of fun. they have everything you need from beginner to experienced and the guide we had made our day enjoyable with little tips and tricks.

Top Bottom