sleddin' buddies

freezeberry

Reaction score
Looking for sledding buddies around Edmonton and for a couple trips to the mtns. I got my own sled, not much but gets me around for now, to drive around the city as it is just a 670 121 track.When I go to the hills I rent.I would like to get in 1-2 more trips to the mountains if anyone would like someone to cut the expenses. What ever it maybe around the city or in the mts let me know, I JUST WANT TO RIDE and not alone. Most of my friend aren t into the motorized recreation activities. Thanks everyone

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to ride! Might help if you posted some info about previous experience and a mountain or two you would like to go to. Most of us work a schedule, so we have dates planned- when are you free?

Also- add in any info that might make someone feel comfortable riding with you: like whether you have avy training, a shovel, a beacon or plan to rent such things.

Give us something to look at- I don't get away to the mountains very often and I need to take people that aren't gonna be a hindrance. Don't mind taking beginners, cuz I am one- just wanna know you aren't gonna kill me :)

Top Bottom