Sledbunny's New Toy

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here some pics of my new toy. Will be picking it up this friday. It's an early xmas for me.

Will post better pics on Friday when it is sitting in my shop.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you listen very closely, you can already hear it depreciating.
I'm just joking......Very, Very nice, me likey. What does it have for extra's?

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let's see if I can remember everything I decided to go with. It was a spur of the moment purchase. I know the sales guy really well so he basically told me what I should do to it. Change the top to a covered one, did the engine which would make it an 860. 3" lift, under the seat pressure washer, I am not sure what else. I told him to do whatever he felt was the best for me. All I know is the total price came in on Friday and let's say I spent way to much. Oh well.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing is sick...NICE new toy....now with an inch of mud on it, will dress it right up!!!....Have fun with the new ride.:d

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bunny, can you get a little more explicit about the comment "did the engine up to make it an 860"?

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I found out all that they have done to my new toy. They put a 12 ml storke crank, billet trans gear, cam, 105 mil piston, msd programer ignition, clutch kit, has the ac flow dual ehaust, kmc rims and some other stuff. Will be ready today but they want to keep it for there grand reopening on thursday so I will pick it up on Friday.
:eek:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IC IC. Well keep us posted as to how that thing performs. Sure is a nice looking critter.

Top Bottom