jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just another excuse to meet and greet....LOL

Any takers....lol

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never need an excuse to have a party...watching sledding is cool watching the girls in action on sleds......i cant wait....

i think thats an awesome idea.....

:):):):):)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when and where are you thinking of doin this jeepchic? just wondering as per making travel plans & work schedule

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're lookin' for venue suggestions for Fall ! Most likely Calgary for access to # of peeps, but we'll see what comes up :wtg:

Anyone have suggestions...anyone have anything Free to offer :eek:

Anyone interested in getting their name out there, we have some sponsor room on our snow show banners and posters :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking we could do one in Edmonton on the Saturday night of the Snow Show....I believe this will be a great opportunity as there are SO many people that come from all over for this snow show...

We could advertise the Release Party through out the Show Friday night and Saturday during the day...We could also ask some of our sponsors in that area to maybe join us in this Release...

I am still hoping that Skinny and Sledma with help me in the TTPowersports booth at the snow show too!!!

What do you think girl...I think this could be a massive release party..I could start calling around and check stuff out...

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
calgary or edmonton is a good central idea. and sled show weekend would surely draw a large crowd! i know that i'm already pretty much counting down the days until then haha

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking we could do one in Edmonton on the Saturday night of the Snow Show....I believe this will be a great opportunity as there are SO many people that come from all over for this snow show...

We could advertise the Release Party through out the Show Friday night and Saturday during the day...We could also ask some of our sponsors in that area to maybe join us in this Release...

I am still hoping that Skinny and Sledma with help me in the TTPowersports booth at the snow show too!!!

What do you think girl...I think this could be a massive release party..I could start calling around and check stuff out...

All the help that you need JC!!! :wtg:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's other release parties that weekend as well with some of the big producers also snowandmud is attending the Asa awards night Saturday, then we may come out and play afterwards.

Ron, do you know which movies are doing a release party that weekend?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm in!! ................... will there be refreshments served?? :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom