Sled wraps?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does a guy go for a sled wrap? What do they usually run anyhow $???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooner

Reaction score
I used E-Sticky for my current sled after a few recommendations from friends. they don't have a website so just email Phil, philippe@e-stickygraphics.com , and he'll send you a file with all the wraps for your sled... and he'll customize all his wraps to your liking. i had my wrap in my hands 5 days after I approved the design and made the payment.... he's quick! He's got a sale on right now for $400.... Go to his facebook page to see some of the results...

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used E-Sticky for my current sled after a few recommendations from friends. they don't have a website so just email Phil, philippe@e-stickygraphics.com , and he'll send you a file with all the wraps for your sled... and he'll customize all his wraps to your liking. i had my wrap in my hands 5 days after I approved the design and made the payment.... he's quick! He's got a sale on right now for $400.... Go to his facebook page to see some of the results...

Sounds deadly!!!

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine from E-Sticky yesterday too ! My buddy got one from him also for his Axys , and it looks unreal ! Sometimes they are a little slow to respond to emails tho!

Last edited:

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup ordered one this year from e-sticky too. Started putting it on and it's a quality wrap and the price was hard to beat. Phil is great to work with as well

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Says he can't find any for my sled lol being it's a 97

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Says he can't find any for my sled lol being it's a 97

you will have that issue with almost anyone you contact unless you are willing to deliver the machine to their shop so that they can template the hood.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will have that issue with almost anyone you contact unless you are willing to deliver the machine to their shop so that they can template the hood.

I figured I'd have trouble. I might just take the hood off and truck it into a graphics shop and get something done there

Top Bottom