sled was seized sold but now seams fine???????

fredsy

Reaction score
hey guys so here is my trouble. i was riding when it came to the hault fast tried to pull it over but the was nothing siezed solid. then we brought it home and when we got it home we where able to turn it over so we did a quick compression test and it was 123 both sides now i dont know what happened???? someone help me please

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys so here is my trouble. i was riding when it came to the hault fast tried to pull it over but the was nothing siezed solid. then we brought it home and when we got it home we where able to turn it over so we did a quick compression test and it was 123 both sides now i dont know what happened???? someone help me please

Had that happen once, seized up. when it cooled off it started again. Damage was done to the cylinders tho and running the motor after will cause more damage. Better tear down the top end and inspect before you go make it worse.

fredsy

Reaction score
ya i kinda figured that still gonna tear down and check it out. i also found out there was two broken motor mounts on the clutch side. not sure if that happen then or before

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to my old 583 doo. Screamin cross the field and she quit waited 20 min and it fired up again and we rode for a few more hours. Had it checked out and it cold seized. Had to do top end.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Top Bottom