sled vids

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey leadfoot33, how was the trail in to the Torpy? Did the groomer ever groom from the Pass Lk. turnoff to the cabin? Last time we were in about a month ago the groomer had only made it to Pass Lk. and got stuck. We're heading in on Saturday, so was just wondering what the trail was like. By the looks of your videos I guess there wasn't too much fresh to be had, hey? Thanks in advance! Nice videos BTW!:beer:

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first half of the trail wasnt bad make sure you got scratchers is very hard. and melts sliders and such easily. after the y in the road it wasnt too bad little bit rough on the way in but not near as bad as it has been. you can still rip pretty good. on the way out it was getting worse but still iw ould not call it bad compared to what i know that road to be like. and up top was awesome had about foot of fresh stuff. and the burn wasnt to bad either.
that should get ya all the info ya need :)

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much!! Yeah, we all got scratchers, pretty well need them for spring riding anyway!! Our last ride in we couldn't believe that there was only one other group, and they didn't venture past the first bowl. We had 2 feet of untracked the rest of the way and we made it back to the big meadow. There doesn't seem to be the peeps riding out there like in previous years. I know alot of our riding buddies have been going out the 700 rd behind Bear Lk, and not going to the mountains. In January they didn't even have the McGregor camp parking lot plowed out, and I think the grooming has been on the slack side this year. Did you see the groomer out there? I know they were supposed to move it back to the clubhouse to groom for the poker ride.....

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did not see the groomer out there. ya there was only like 2 other small groups other than us. we went a couple bowls back exploring as we usually play 1'st and 2nd bowl lol. we have been playing out towards bear lake way at the powerstation (Darby road) i believe they call the other one the north nechako powerline and been up all through there. this was our first mountain trip to the torpy. we tried early in the year and it was glare ice and couldnt make it up. but was all good this time. the tops of the m ountains can be a bit crusty but overall a great day :p

mrjck

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals! Just uploaded a new vid this morning. Be sure to watch in 720p HD goodness:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwPtfkgLow[/media]

Also a vid from the trip before that:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocCxiPr5l7s[/media]

Enjoy, and see you out there! *BrrrraaaaaaPPPPPP*

Top Bottom