Sled truck parking lot design suggestions needed

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Set up just like an RV campground is set up. Trailers angle parked like pull through RV sites in the middle. Sled decks backed in around the outside edge. One way in, one way out. Large display board at the entrance showing the layout and a lot attendant for those who just don't get it. Just like the pictured layout by Dawizman above.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No ,I don’t park sideways
I never have a prob with parking as I run a deck only
and can always find a spot
if the lot looks half full u should really think about going somewhere else quick as the clock is ticking

im sure u could find something else to use ur time for as the entertainment in the lots is good to watch
or are u thinking about putting in curbs and government picnick benches to ?

Whats next ? Must be a doo thing

develop this and develop that ,and soon u will have to put railings up on the trail to keep sleds on the trail
lol
this is the backcountry ,No???

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you ever want so many sleds on the same trail? Whoops would be 6ft tall!!

Smaller parking = less people in the same area as you= more pow!

Reactions: RXN

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing that would benefit everybody is noise restrictions to eliminate ear piercing braaping at the staging areas

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Wtf
whats next
-how to park ur sled at a cabin next?¿

fuxking control freak ****
There is np with parking if u got a license to drive

parking
rrrrrright
Holy crap you lost yer chit over a question on the internet. Ya gotta be bipolar or schizo.
Post a pic of your face, I need to know if you look as crazy as you sound. Bahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t post stupid shxt then

i call it as I see it not losing my chit

U parking lot nerd, are u gona hand out tickets to ,if peeps aren’t in ur nice lines u come up with. F

i don’t care for backcountry development it’s great the way it is

1DD022B7-0DBC-44F1-A38C-5020C91EC250.jpeg

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Well Mark, I asked the question to learn what can be done better for sled area parking lots. Parking is the #1 issue at staging areas.
It is cool to learn how things can be done better, what sledders like and don't like.
This is the method we humans use to advance our species. We learn from mistakes, change, progress and advance. Isn't that cool?
I kinda figured you wouldn't know jack about species advancement you knuckle dragging, sasquatch lookin' caveman you.
Bahahahaha. You gonna lose it again? Ahahahaha.

Last edited:

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its stupid just admit it
u can do urban development parking in the parking lots and I will go ride the pow up top
thanks for all ur help on this really big problem
don’t forget to put one of these in to ur plan also
BC92A4A3-BEB3-4E86-ADC9-ECD95B451BA0.jpeg

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its stupid just admit it
u can do urban development parking in the parking lots and I will go ride the pow up top
thanks for all ur help on this really big problem
don’t forget to put one of these in to ur plan also
View attachment 216752
Why not **** off and ride your pow if you have nothing worth while to contribute? Damn keyboard warriors have nothing better to do than come derail an intelligent conversation.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without lines drawn on the snow all hope is lost....see random patterns of cars in Walmart parking lot after snowfall for example.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s not an intelligent conversation
like atracts like thats why I’m here for u
hopfully to set u straight as you have let some stupid **** go to ur head

so.... do u think the groomer that clears the lot every snow fall will enjoy ur lines/curbs and such ? Lol
will u pay some one to spray it all out again after, more waste full costs to any club
codes and bylaws may also come into effect in these special lots of urs that might not comply one day and cause more wasted money to rectify later
think about what ur saying ... parking lot lines in the backcountry .... wtf first and foremost it’s a staging area for logging equipment and trucking not sledding , this is who owns it at the end of the day ,pull title on these spaces and u will see

listen dagwisman I am contributing to this conversation it’s just to much common sense and truth for u so don’t get to mad about what u read

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I would like to see different, is how guys park their sleds as they unload and get ready.
Trying to do slaloms around them with a trailer attached.
Pull your sled out. Park it tight to your unit then put your gas and oil in, and gear up.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without lines drawn on the snow all hope is lost....see random patterns of cars in Walmart parking lot after snowfall for example.

Even with lines, people still cant park. See it all the time in the summer.
Just cant fix stupid.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I would like to see different, is how guys park their sleds as they unload and get ready.
Trying to do slaloms around them with a trailer attached.
Pull your sled out. Park it tight to your unit then put your gas and oil in, and gear up.

Or.... fuel and oil up before you leave for the lot.

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom