sled swap meet

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i talked to ron about the idea of snow and mud setting up some kind of swap meet and maybe a show n shine kinda sled and quad show. now i would just like to know what other people think of this idea... maybe even make it an annual event.

it also would be a great time to meet other riders and have a good time. so lets here your opinions on this

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam thinking more in the lines of hot rods and muscle cars just saying :d

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it would be fun to get to meet everyone on s&m and know the person behind the "avatar name"!

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swap meet would be fun!

If there is a show and shine, I would bring some vintage sleds.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no powerama??? ok boost you can bring your car, just throw the trailer on behind for your sled too...:d

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam thinking more in the lines of hot rods and muscle cars just saying :d

That is a great idea

Bring what you have/like and mix it up
Sleds
Quads
Muscle Cars
Boats

All the eye candy sh_t the rest of use will never own... hahaha

Need a warehouse for Swap Meet - as it always rains in Alberta

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what an awesome idea. lots of us who build cool stuff and arent going to bother with a booth at the major shows as we are not trying to do business. not to mention the boxes of parts i have that are no good to me but someone elses gold forsure.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what an awesome idea. lots of us who build cool stuff and arent going to bother with a booth at the major shows as we are not trying to do business. not to mention the boxes of parts i have that are no good to me but someone elses gold forsure.

ha ha the chitty kitty pig thingy.... now thats funny

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
swap meet and show would be awesome...maybe even a big BBQ meet and greet or something....man I could bring a truck load probrably...even bigger if the wife had her way! lol.

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The feature guest could be maxwell!! :rolling: He could maybe even sell some noveltys that we can take home and put in our keepsake box :rolling:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well a consultion up here has a 67 chevelle and he was looking to put it in powerama and he told me there is no more this year he is putting it in the saskatoon show i know there powerama web site is a no go yet hummm something seems funny :(

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its great idea, my sleds arent show material (maybe the 73 just because) but I hve a shiney bike.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think with enough volunteers and some people with knowledge of puttin on a event like this, the skies the limit to what we could do...

its deciding where and who could hold this event, i'm pretty sure northlands isn't gonna give us a break on rental on our first run

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A person should hold it in Central Alberta area, Red Deer maybe.That way it is centrally located for the northern and southern folks. Have it after sled season,late summer or fall. Snow and Mud Bring What You Ride First Annual Swap Meet and Show and Shine.

Top Bottom