Sled seems to be loadin up and a bit under power 2013 XM 800

cheeky24

Reaction score
Hey Guys I have 2013 xm with a TSS side mount turbo been running awesome all season, but the last Cpl rides it seem it is loading up or fouling a plug. After a good pull it seems to kinda clear up but it seem a little under power. Could it be reeds or plugs, or maybe time for a rebuild, sled has 2400km.

DirtyDangles

Reaction score
sounds like the etec rabbit hole... I have went through 2 stators, a capacitor, fuel pump, regulator and one coil pack on my 2013 and i have 8700kms. it could be multiple things, when was the last time you cleaned the primary? belt worn out? change the plugs? rave valves cleaned and positioned? these are the easy ones to start with.

our crew runs boondocker's, aero's, silber, tss sidemount and boost it turbos, what we tend to find is that once you get the tune and clutching right they will all run wicked, but only a matter of time till you run into a manufacture issue... its like running a promod race car as a daily driver, run her hard, fix her lots.... take it to a knowledgeable mechanic and get a good once over to diagnose. and i say this because i spent many days on the hill wasted scratching my head to find stator/capacitor issues as they are intermittent due to heat. good luck!

Top Bottom