Sled running on one cylinder help!!!????

jimjim

Reaction score
I have a 2010 polaris assault that I just installed the Pms fix kits on and now I'm havering a big problem.
so I will start it up all sounds good let it worm up go to take off it wants to just take off and then it falls on its face, seems to cut out and run on 1 cylinder pto side is dead I have egts on my sled so I clearly see that it's not Firing.
i checked my plugs, put in and gaped new ones same thing no difference at all I did have my throttle cable off to think in can be the safety switch in the throttle???? I have no idea

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would get the TPS checked, or you might have a bad injector.

call Chris @ parkland motorsports. He'll know for sure!!

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking bad injector as well had that happen to my 900
could be just a loose wire seeing u just tore it down
have to install my fix kit as well how long did it take

jimjim

Reaction score
Sweet ill give him a call thx
yep fix kit was not to bad at all few hours

wildman

Reaction score
I have a 2010 polaris assault that I just installed the Pms fix kits on and now I'm havering a big problem.
so I will start it up all sounds good let it worm up go to take off it wants to just take off and then it falls on its face, seems to cut out and run on 1 cylinder pto side is dead I have egts on my sled so I clearly see that it's not Firing.
i checked my plugs, put in and gaped new ones same thing no difference at all I did have my throttle cable off to think in can be the safety switch in the throttle???? I have no idea

same thing happened to my 2011. had the fix put in, starts good, then drops to 1 cylinder from about 4000 to 6500 rpm. after that it runs on 2 cylinders again. dealer is still lookin for the problem. TPS wasn't the problem, new injectors put in, didn't help. if you get it figured out please post what the problem was.

754bigbore

Reaction score
Hey Wildman, I spoke too soon. Took mine for a rip today before loading up and its doing the same as yours now. I'm bringing my meter tomorrow to check the stator, we can check yours too if they didn't already.

Top Bottom