Sled Pricing Advice

Braaap

Reaction score
Im selling my dads 2008 M8 Turbo and not really even sure what price range to be posting. I know its nothing remotely close to what was put into it but due to him no longer being able to ride it we decided sell it vs letting it collect dust. It has low kms. 800km with only 300 of those with the turbo on. Sled was in to mountain magic in the fall for a full tune up as it hadnt been run the year before. 100% good to run and in amazing shape. Any help on what a sled like this would be worth would be appreciated.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately M8 turbos especially.....and most turbos really.....are a dime a dozen right now, and a hard sell because there's so many of them for sale. My son just sold his '08 MCX270 Nytro 174"x3" for $8200, and they generally go higher than an M8 turbo of the same year. Check the AC classifieds on here and you'll get an idea. There were a few of them there last time I looked. There's an '08 TM8 there for $5500! Not saying yours isn't worth more.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's about a 4500- 6000 at the high end of price for a stock sled. Now some guys will pay more for a good turbo some guys won't touch it. So I am not sure if that will help or hurt the price?

Top Bottom