Sled left on mountain

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group came across the guy with the Viper as it was burning up. It happened the same morning we found a different guy walking out of there after getting stuck all by himself. no shovel,no backpack,never rode the mountains before. Anyway, we went back ,got sled unstuck, took that guy back out to where the Viper was burning, the guy with the Viper then doubled out with the guy who had got his sled stuck.
The guy with Viper was riding with his buddies when his sled started acting up so headed out by himself and thats when his sled caught fire. There was no way we were going to be able to put it out so he let it burn down and said he going to let his insurance company fly out the remains??????? He seemed like a good young fella that had some kinda plan in place???? Guess he thought it was no big to leave his mess up on the hill???? He said him and some of his buddies work for CP railroad if i remember correctly.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe people would leave there sh!t up on the hill like that! Few years ago I had my m1000 burn up on me in valemount. The first thing I did was contact Curtis and told him if there was reports of a sled left there that it was mine, next was call everyone I could to find people to help me get it out. Then I went up and cleaned up the mess the best I could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if it was the same one but there was burned out remains of turbo 4stroke sled at full speed on the weekend

Top Bottom