Sled is getting seized. Not by my doing looking to buy someone's t3 163 snow check

drew17

Reaction score
Long story short there was a lean on my current sled I was unaware of previous owner also unaware. Now it's to late to snow check my own but hoping someone out there doesn't want there's

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW you seem pretty calm about this....:confused:

Long story short there was a lean on my current sled I was unaware of previous owner also unaware. Now it's to late to snow check my own but hoping someone out there doesn't want there's

drew17

Reaction score
Altough it definetly is a sh*t sittiuation there is nothing I can do. Luckily the previous owner and I signed bill of sale with him guaranteeing it was free and clear of all leans making him responsible for the money I paid him for It. Lesson learned as I was 19 at the time and nieve at the time. Needless to say I will no longer be buying things off kijiji lol. Hence why I am looking for a snow check

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I myself do lien checks on all vehicles I buy. Then you know.

Small price to pay.

Hopefully you get your money... That might be a tough one.

Altough it definetly is a sh*t sittiuation there is nothing I can do. Luckily the previous owner and I signed bill of sale with him guaranteeing it was free and clear of all leans making him responsible for the money I paid him for It. Lesson learned as I was 19 at the time and nieve at the time. Needless to say I will no longer be buying things off kijiji lol. Hence why I am looking for a snow check

drew17

Reaction score
Like I said 19 over excited lesson learned. Will not make that mistake again. Better on a 7000 dollar sled then a 40000 dollar truck I guess.

drew17

Reaction score
Lawyer is a personal friend of mine and would tell me if I was screwed. Either way that's out of my control getting new sled is what this is about. Only thing that matters to me right now is I got a machine for this winter

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mine might be available. Still on the fence whether to sell my '13 154 or the T3 163 I snow checked.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Lawyer is a personal friend of mine and would tell me if I was screwed. Either way that's out of my control getting new sled is what this is about. Only thing that matters to me right now is I got a machine for this winter

You are one truly up beat guy,so I guesse we should find you a sled,you want new used,whats the budget and what kind mountain,trail,what ya lookin for

drew17

Reaction score
Mountain mainly tree riding and new or very slightly used and no leans haha. Gotta keep your head up right not to dwell on sh*t that's outta my control

drew17

Reaction score
Etec or nothing the doo bug got me good this winter can't touch these Xms with any stock machine

drew17

Reaction score
Made that mistake last time a bought a dragon 😡. Needless to say that machine cost nothing but money and now it's gone. If I can't get a t3 I'll probably settle for an sp like the red and white

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be pissed if I was burned on a lien. Like previously said, you seem pretty chill about the whole affair.

Top Bottom