Sled in/Sled out property near Revy

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do lots of camping at frog falls, that ground would need lots of love to build there

Good location tho, depending on how much logging is going on up the wap lake road

Might be a bad road to live close to, as I know the logging trucks wake me up at frog falls at 5 am lol

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone considering. Columbia Shuswap regional district has recently introduced mandatory building inspection

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone considering. Columbia Shuswap regional district has recently introduced mandatory building inspection
home that comply with the building code. I never understood why that is a worry

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Logging on the Wap won't be slowing down any time in the next few years, lots of wood to come out of there.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't need to be in Revy to have a nice place to sled from your house. I bought a place in the Kootenays that I ride out of my garage and up the mountain. Better boating spot in the summer too as we have a lake view. About 1/2 price of what I would have got in Calgary for same money.
Snow is very similar to Revy too. Only down side is if you break down you might be alone, upside to that is fresh tracks.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't need to be in Revy to have a nice place to sled from your house. I bought a place in the Kootenays that I ride out of my garage and up the mountain. Better boating spot in the summer too as we have a lake view. About 1/2 price of what I would have got in Calgary for same money.
Snow is very similar to Revy too. Only down side is if you break down you might be alone, upside to that is fresh tracks.
I have been seriously looking in the Nelson area. Thinking of renting a house there for all of January to get a feel for it.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been seriously looking in the Nelson area. Thinking of renting a house there for all of January to get a feel for it.

Ride it for a weekend and there is no turning back. Lots of areas too. let me know when you do and I will let you know where to ride.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for retirement property for the in laws. They want water front, I want to sled/boat. Just might put a foot on this property in the spring. Anyone been on the actual site?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for retirement property for the in laws. They want water front, I want to sled/boat. Just might put a foot on this property in the spring. Anyone been on the actual site?
Close to it, it's about half way between revy and Malikwa, you would have to drive a bit to boat, unless your in a little tin boat fishing on wap lake, or pounding your big boat to Mable lake

Top Bottom