Sled Give Away

Born2Ride

Reaction score
2009 Arctic Cat Crossfire 800 Sno Pro

The Whitecourt guys are giving this sled away as a door prize for riding in their Poker Rally. Ride either Feb 14 or Feb 15 or both to increase your chances. Pretty sweet, draw will be made Sunday evening out at the Freestyle event.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good Deal I hope you guys do good with your Jamboree this coming weekend. Dragonlady will be there for Snow and Mud. Sorry I cant attend but I would have been very happy to win that Cat. Good Luck on your event

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a couple tickets on that same machine at the Edmonton Sled show... plan on buying a couple more this weekend in Whitecourt. If I win, the Firecat will be up for sale. Or maybe maybe not. The Crossfire might make a nice addition to the litter :rolleyes: I can see it now all snuggled up to the Firecat inside the nice warm shop... I can hear the purrrrring :rolleyes: :)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ahha we both forgot about it, and i still think he forgot, id prolly let my dad ride it as he doesnt have a sled now (well he does but it needs work) and i want to get him back into sledding,

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea, but still sore at times, will always be that way now, but i realy want him to get back into sledding, i miss the days when use to ride with my dad, and i know hed still be able to show me up on the sled, even with his gen 2 rmk 800 144 im sure he could kick my azz on any hill, in the trees and anywhere else,

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea, but still sore at times, will always be that way now, but i realy want him to get back into sledding, i miss the days when use to ride with my dad, and i know hed still be able to show me up on the sled, even with his gen 2 rmk 800 144 im sure he could kick my azz on any hill, in the trees and anywhere else,

Hope yur Dad can get back into it... remember.. Dads are supposed to kick their sons azz... even when you know you can lay a woopin on him... let him lay a woopin on you. :)

Top Bottom