sled gear liquidation

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an FYI for anyone looking to save some bucks

wholesale liquidators in edmonton has fxr,arctic cat, polaris and some other brands for 60% off

I picked up some pants last weekend and the cashier mentioned they have new stock arriving for this weekend

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they have lots of sizes ric. I could use some pants too, I'd hate to drive all the way to the west end for nothing
I got a great pair of fxr racing mountain pants... $90 ... Tag said $399.99 from a local dealer... Wow!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ya... small all the way up to xxxl .... have to dig through large container boxes, but I found the pants to fit me... you and I are probably pretty close in size?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice thanks ric I'l head down there and take a look.
ya... small all the way up to xxxl .... have to dig through large container boxes, but I found the pants to fit me... you and I are probably pretty close in size?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Carefull guys, some of the jackets are missing liners, just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I did notice that on a few pcs as i was digging , if you go on Friday morning ( they are only open fri-sat-sun) the gear is much more organized . I guess they refold and clean up during the week . i would imagine some people take the liners out and dont bother to put back and the jackets get burried in the bins . I really try to avoid that place sat afternoon as it can be stupid busy . fridays are much better

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only large left ,but I bought a pair of MP asu racing pants I,d thought I would try.Since you sold your sled ric If you want to sell the fxr pants I,ll take them

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up an awesome Polaris FXR Monosuit for my Nephew . 649.99 regular price got it for 250.00 !

Top Bottom