Sled for the boy

himark1

Reaction score
My son loves riding, he's 9 years old now and cant get enough, his 91 bravo just isnt cutting it.i took him to valemount last spring to Allan creek now hes hooked. I have a 121 2" that i could cut down the lugs, find a suspension but finding 252 drivers to fit the square shaft is next to imposible! or should i just look for a phazer with a long track and go from there?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son loves riding, he's 9 years old now and cant get enough, his 91 bravo just isnt cutting it.i took him to valemount last spring to Allan creek now hes hooked. I have a 121 2" that i could cut down the lugs, find a suspension but finding 252 drivers to fit the square shaft is next to imposible! or should i just look for a phazer with a long track and go from there?[/QUOTE]

this................would be great for a nine yr old and pretty sure he'd luv it

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A phazer or 550 summit would get my vote.... I'll buy your bravo if you'd like to sell. Pm me if you're interested

himark1

Reaction score
Thanks that's what I was thinking, just thinking, it would be cool to mod the bravo with a different skid and longer track anyone done this?

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son is 12 and on the smaller size .....I got him a 91 Phazer II and the guy before me put on a 136 1 3/4 off a Polaris dropped and rolled. Re did the top end and front end bushings and it's go anywhere sled for a smaller rider.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, it's all about throttle control. If your son has it, then what's wrong with a bigger sled? That being said, the terrain to be ridden needs to be taken into account for. My son has always ridden quads, bikes etc that made people freak out a bit. Of course, I draw the line on the heavy quads where the terrain is questionable. For the flats and good trails, he rides a Kawie V-Force. Mine is 12. I also just bought him an AC Speedwerx 800. He's 4'11" and around 95 lbs now. So he's not very big. But, the kid can ride!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361817171.272342.jpg

Top Bottom