Sled for a rent?

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a rental sled for my wife, we are both planning to go to Golden in January. She isn't experienced rider, so she needs something very simple not powerfull and reliable. Most companies here do offer 2013-2014 high top models for about 350-400 CAN per day, are there any other options? In Europe where we are from we used to rent sleds for less then 100 doll per day, usually old fan-cooled polaris&ski-doo turing models 2000-2004. Those models are unbreakable and easy to ride. Where in Golden or in Calgary may I get such machine?
Any thoughts appreciated.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are going to rent in Golden, talk to the guys at Golden Snowmobile Rentals. Best overall service by far in my experience. Great guys at the shop to deal with and very knowledgeable about the area and conditions.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will probably call him before going.
PS Checked prices Ski-Doo 550 touring 250CAN per a day, still expensive for a sled that worth itself little more then 1k.
But it is better then nothing. Perhaps, I will consider getting another sled.

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would talk to Tim at over the top rentals here in calgary. Great guy to deal with and usually he's got a couple 600's to rent. Also can rent you all the gear to go with it. As long as you've got a vehicle to tow them out with.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would talk to Tim at over the top rentals here in calgary. Great guy to deal with and usually he's got a couple 600's to rent. Also can rent you all the gear to go with it. As long as you've got a vehicle to tow them out with.

X2..... Tim's got my vote as well.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tim is the guy for you to deal with for sure. He will have what you are looking for and is very flexible with pickup and drop off.

Top Bottom