Sled Decks In B.C.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with it? The deck stood up to a trip to nfld, trip in the ditch and it harpooned my trailer and still works!

not something that I would be bragging about. Come on Guys, smarten' the F!@# up. It's guys like you that give the rest of us a bad rep. If you want to pull that kind of sh!t go back to nfld. Not acceptable here in western Canada.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is sometinhg that i wouldn't recomend doing.View attachment 124936
When i originally put this photo up i didn't know who it was. My intensions were for a good laugh not to bag on the guy. We have all done some dumb sh!t in our time (i have a few times over). As long as your following the laws, a guy doesn't need to worry about what others are doing. jmo

ScottPruden

Reaction score
Hello again , just would like to clear the air. I am not from nfld born and raised in fort mcmurray, we didn't drive from Alberta like this, if your familiar with the valemount riding areas we drove from Allen creek to the lodge approx 20 km or so in the middle of the night when we finally made it off the hill. Your totally right we should of had a red light on it thanks for pointing that out dot.

Last edited:

Doolvr

Reaction score
I run two174 sleds on a Titan
With a supercharger it has 3/4 Ton tires.and brakes Is it illegal ?

ScottPruden

Reaction score
Your truck should say on the door jamb what its legally allowed to carry. Most half tons are around 1500 lbs that includes driver passenger gas sleds gear etc

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tie it down and giver ch!t!! It's only 450 lbs!! Can't be hard to tie on.. And no way it's overweight. Looks good to me! Lol

07dmax360

Reaction score
Can i haul a sled on a deck with my half-ton in BC?
You guys really need to look at your door jams and hit a scale to see how much you weigh. It's not just in B.C. Over weight is over weight no matter where you are. Our cops in Alberta are just too chicken **** to pull over these trucks and give them an over weight fine, and make them leave stuff on the side of the hiway to teach them valuable lessons. Ask a trucker how much a fine is for over weight loads. Then you might think twice

Top Bottom