Sled Deck

drunkukrainian

Reaction score
Bought a year-old 7' Crosstrax with their pin-on 18" extension last year, seems decent enough. 2 pc ramp can be a pain when alone but otherwise no issues. I called and asked last year about a new one, I believe they were priced around $4500 for powder coated black with extension. Nice thing they have going is their lifetime warranty on structure, if it breaks they'll fix it. And they're all made in Lacombe, so ya know...support 'berta.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M-line for sure. Toughest, slickest working deck I've had yet. They fixed the infiniboard issue with using full sheets to cover the deck with now. They'll do any custom stuff you want too.

Smrsux05

Reaction score
Three seasons of work and play with an 8' Truckboss.

Deck is great with lots of tie down options on top of having superclamps/glides. I got it with the legs and with brackets for extra strength at the front corners of the truck box. Get it with the legs.

Nice to have the sliding box underneath and keep your gear, snowboards, tools out of sight, out of the weather, and locked. Got led lights underneath as well, nice to see the whole tray of gear and extra lighting so you don't forget stuff on the tailgate

Ramp is getting a bit worn

Lining up the holes on the extensions can be a pain until you learn to use a light to see the holes

I would buy another one

I loved the idea of the smart box with the truck boss, having an 8' box I have a long stick with a hook on the end for reaching what slides to the front. knowing I can get it with legs would make me check it out but the dealer in Edmonton I talked to (closest dealer to me I live in northern AB) and the price he gave me with the smart box and all that I'd be looking at $7500 plus installed, when I priced the Mline it was gonna be pretty much $7k too at my closest dealer. Unless anybody knows of these decks somewhere cheaper? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with the new Marlon explore pro, looks like a good setup and I can get everything I'm looking for minus the fact that it doesn't seal the box. Lots of tie down options, lighting, aluminum deck, super glides, deck extension, ramp upgrade. I'll put up a review once I get it installed in another month or so and use it a bit. Gotta couple moose tags for this fall so it'll see some use with the quads for sure. Appreciate all the feedback from everybody though, I couldn't find much about sled decks. Let it snow!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved the idea of the smart box with the truck boss, having an 8' box I have a long stick with a hook on the end for reaching what slides to the front. knowing I can get it with legs would make me check it out but the dealer in Edmonton I talked to (closest dealer to me I live in northern AB) and the price he gave me with the smart box and all that I'd be looking at $7500 plus installed, when I priced the Mline it was gonna be pretty much $7k too at my closest dealer. Unless anybody knows of these decks somewhere cheaper? I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with the new Marlon explore pro, looks like a good setup and I can get everything I'm looking for minus the fact that it doesn't seal the box. Lots of tie down options, lighting, aluminum deck, super glides, deck extension, ramp upgrade. I'll put up a review once I get it installed in another month or so and use it a bit. Gotta couple moose tags for this fall so it'll see some use with the quads for sure. Appreciate all the feedback from everybody though, I couldn't find much about sled decks. Let it snow!!
I posted earlier. 3 year old truck boss with all the supports. Side load bars. And the slick pull out tray. $4500

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted earlier. 3 year old truck boss with all the supports. Side load bars. And the slick pull out tray. $4500

Now that is a good deal, I have the Truck Boss and the Smart Box and love the setup. I leave the Truck Boss on year round and have a nice dry secure storage area that is easily accessible using the Smart Box. I put a lock kit in that ties my tailgate lock to my power door locks...great mod.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's pretty much the cheapest you will find for brand new around Edmonton. I got the same setup but added the winch to it as well. Great option as I can get the street bikes up there now to with no problem. Also got the taller headache rack so light bar can clear the cab. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442513592.632709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boss just sold his boss deck for 2500$ 8ft lol. They look good but piece of **** at he same time. Slide outs don't come out half the time ( I know must decks have this issue) bolts get seized, not a deck yiu would want to pull in and out annually, and they weigh a tonne

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
The new Marlon Deck is pretty close to $3400.00 but I believe that's with Super Clamps, give me a call at Alberta Cycle and I can fill you in. Sorry wish I had more to tell ha right now.

Smrsux05

Reaction score
I have a hydraulic sled deck forsale needs 2 miner things if your interested give me a call or text 780-619-2449

Sorry not interested in the hydraulic decks. They look sweet but would be worried about having problems that a normal deck would never have with less mechanical and powered parts

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three seasons of work and play with an 8' Truckboss.

Deck is great with lots of tie down options on top of having superclamps/glides. I got it with the legs and with brackets for extra strength at the front corners of the truck box. Get it with the legs.

Nice to have the sliding box underneath and keep your gear, snowboards, tools out of sight, out of the weather, and locked. Got led lights underneath as well, nice to see the whole tray of gear and extra lighting so you don't forget stuff on the tailgate

Ramp is getting a bit worn

Lining up the holes on the extensions can be a pain until you learn to use a light to see the holes

I would buy another one

I marked the sides underneath with a black marker. No need for a flashlight, works great.

Top Bottom