Sled deck on 1/2 ton?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at this I seen on crack book, daloops cops siezed the car and look how far it traveled like that

Mabe that's LHF 's car and pos
dd78f4e836aa21c17a8769f019f599f1.jpg
a4324d56a595c0b5e7ba9cc3cfd400d2.jpg

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks suspiciously like Alberta plates on that car, made it a long way before getting busted in Kamloops

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there’s only one person in the car,there should be lots of cargo capacity!! Lol

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recently had two Cats with 162" tracks in my half ton, it did great. Carried two sleds many many times in a half ton. The daughter and I together lift the first one up in the rear and put it on the side of the box, then drive number two in halfway and pivot it up onto the side, tie them down, and off we go. Are we not supposed to do that anymore???
Or should I have not been doing it all these many many years? ;)

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ps. Should I also not be using hooks in the running board holes to tie down? Some random stranger guy recently told me that was bad for the sleds... ;)

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recently had two Cats with 162" tracks in my half ton, it did great. Carried two sleds many many times in a half ton. The daughter and I together lift the first one up in the rear and put it on the side of the box, then drive number two in halfway and pivot it up onto the side, tie them down, and off we go. Are we not supposed to do that anymore???

Sounds like a lot of work lifting sleds in and out every time

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics or it ain’t true

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not at all actually. Load and tie down two sleds in about 3 minutes.
Loaded and unloaded them 4 days out of 6 this week. Faster than the guys who have a deck on their one tons, yanking ramps and such.
How wide are you?? Sleds sideways going both directions?

Top Bottom