Sled deck for the new tundra crew max?

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can it will be tight to haul any long track sled. The crewmax box is only 5 five I believe. correct me if I'm wrong.

russhayes83

Reaction score
Ya like 5 and a half thats why I was wondering if they make one that will hang off the box a bit. Never had a deck before so dont know much about them!!

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you would be able to use it in BC either, if I recall correctly. Would be overweight for your truck with two sleds and gear loaded up.

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
We've done quite a few Tundra's but not a crew max for sleds, only quads. We make a 6' deck but the crewmax is a really short box so you'd need to also purchase an extension. That would give you a 7' 6" deck but with a lot of weight behind the rear axel. You'll be fine for overall weight but if you've got a Mtn sled at 11' long that's 5.5' sticking out behind the truck.
Come by the show and talk to Jay, Vaughn or me.

Cheers

M.

Last edited:

nytro mtx

Reaction score
We've done quite a few Tundra's but not a crew max for sleds, only quads. We make a 6' deck but the crewmax is a really short box so you'd need to also purchase an extension. That would give you a 7' 6" deck but with a lot of weight behind the rear axel. You'll be fine for overall weight but if you've got a Mtn sled at 11' long that's 5.5' sticking out behind the truck.
Come by the show and talk to Jay, Vaughn or me.

Cheers

M.
Hey Chelle,
U working the show all weekend?

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Ya I'll be there sat / sun. I've been training for the "pull the ramp in and out four thousand times a day". We've got a sweet Chev for the booth, almost makes me want to switch teams . . . from Toyota that is.

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
well......me chev dealer, you marathon dealer, we could work something out.........

I think I'll have to make the 'ol Tundra last one more season.

Attachments

• DSCN8345a.jpg
    DSCN8345a.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 70

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would usually have a really smart @$$ comment about the toyota lasting another cold canadian winter, but the guy i work for own a couple of Toyota dealerships, and there is always the possibility of a transfer in the near future.

Top Bottom