Sled Deck Extension Picture

Clay911

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Blindman(STF) deck that came with the extension to make it a long(9feet) deck.

The problem is the extension was welded and then cut off the deck so it is missing the original way that it used to slide on and mount so that it can be removed when needed. i am looking for anyone that has pictures of there STF or Blindman deck extension and how it mounts to the deck. Pictures of other brands might even help come up with a way to mount this. Thanks

NZjosh

Reaction score
Also interested in this, brought an STF deck this summer that's been shortened and don't like how far the sled hangs off

looking at putting this marathon flip deck extension on

image.jpg
image.jpeg

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics or build specs for the U-shaped piece that you can get for supporting each sled single? Just hooks over the loading ramp bar & under the deck. Small easy extensions.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Blindman(STF) deck that came with the extension to make it a long(9feet) deck.

The problem is the extension was welded and then cut off the deck so it is missing the original way that it used to slide on and mount so that it can be removed when needed. i am looking for anyone that has pictures of there STF or Blindman deck extension and how it mounts to the deck. Pictures of other brands might even help come up with a way to mount this. Thanks

Is it possible it is like the Cross trax extension and uses a 2'" receiver style mount that slides in on either side? Have a look at them.

Clay911

Reaction score
It looks to have 2" style mount but i don't see how it will slide under the rear bar that is mounted 45 degrees(diamond shape) from square and therefore the extension would have to be mounted lower to clear the rear tubing and the deck surface and sides would be lower then the rest of the deck.

Thats why i thought someone would have a picture and it would all make sense. Otherwise ill just order some tubing up and make something work.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Wes at Cross-Trax. They've been building retro-fit extensions for the Marathon classic decks...I'm sure he'd be able to fit one to the STF deck without too much grief. 403-318-7698. Marathon Extension 3.jpg Marathon Extension 2.jpg Marathon Extension 1.jpg

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Im looking for some build specs too for a slip in track extension 16x20" for a Marlon ... does anyone have any Photos they would like to share to give us guys wanting to build something for a quick reference. I know I can buy a full on extension from Marlon but they want 600 for it and i figure I can do a lot of sledding for 600 lol ... Im looking for something quick and easy to slide in to help the sled not sag down so much.

Clay911

Reaction score
this is the M-Line setup and very simple and easy to remove and install.
9454_189049191238371_415362440_n.jpg

304192_189048451238445_1985023532_n.jpg

Clay911

Reaction score
TTT no one has a non flip extension??

Clay911

Reaction score
Iam looking for a picture of how the extension slides into the deck, on STF(Blindman) decks the rear square tubing is mounted at an angle preventing a simple straight forward slide in design.

Top Bottom