Sled and rider fall into crevace..Kakwa

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost a buddy a few years ago Dore mountain Mcbride same thing. fell down a Crevace. Glaciers are scary unpredictable. Use caution.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His name is Kory he works for the same company as I do. He has produced his own stunt video called Black Sprocket Productions, he's pretty crazy. Said he got a bunch of video footage for his new upcoming video release.
As far as I remeber he did not really mention getting hurt the sled was a right off though.

really? he is a stunt guy??
look at the pic of him a little closer. nice snow on his knees but not a snow flake anywhere else on his body lol.. and buddy instead of grabbing his arm is just standing there more in shock then the guy who just got pulled out of a 90' crevass lol ?? did they push the sled over :PDT_hah: :camera: :camera:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfricken believable. No point him buying 649 tickets. he just used up his luck

Last edited:

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really? he is a stunt guy??
look at the pic of him a little closer. nice snow on his knees but not a snow flake anywhere else on his body lol.. and buddy instead of grabbing his arm is just standing there more in shock then the guy who just got pulled out of a 90' crevass lol ?? did they push the sled over :PDT_hah: :camera: :camera:

The sled was left for a week, those are pics of the sled recovery not the initial accident.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll have to keep an eye out for his next video. He'll probaly have some footage of the drop. Crazy that he never got hurt. Glad that he's not.:beer:

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda sketchy ridin' on a glacier full of cracks & natural bomb holes, seems a little careless to me, herd enough stories of friends and people dying from fallin' into that situation NO THANK YOU!!! respect mountains,& momma nature...........

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say that the "hole" thing will be on the next video.Should be a good one

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right .. so the pic of him tied to the rope is two weeks later aswell?
I don't get what your saying? The pics were after the intial accident and he is probably being lowered down this time to tie the sled up....what are you getting at...?

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get what your saying? The pics were after the intial accident and he is probably being lowered down this time to tie the sled up....what are you getting at...?

if you dont know what I'm getting at then no point explaining it to you !!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys Guys.... lets think about this logically. There is a sled in a relly deep crevass. How did it get there? My guess is that the poor guy riding it was looking for the first big hole to drop it into? It's a Doo. I'd Dooo the same :rolleyes:

:d:) Just kidding... sometimes I wonder how I don't get banned more often. :rolleyes:

This whole sled in the crevass thing is starting to look alittle suspect when you start looking at it.. I think White Ghost might be onto something here??:rolleyes:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks real to me, ask Ron what it's like to be in a crevace. When you are on a glacier you stay well back of ANY snow with irregular surface conditions as well as any exposed ice....right Ron.

T REX

Reaction score
Those are my pics from my camera, funny how they get around. I was there when he fell in and also when we got the sled out. It was not staged, it was a scary situation. I had a 50ft piece of rope and other buddy had a 40 foot rope. Three of us pulled him up while he was sitting on his shovel handle.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed it doesn't happen more often (Silver Mines)! Glaciers scare the SH$% out of me!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that.. im glad to hear he is ok!!!

you know you look at these pics and you never know what it could happen to you..

Top Bottom