Skinz T-motion Limiters

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one in Edmonton or AB have any? They are on back order from skinz and their western Canada distributor!
Also anyone that has ran them consider getting a set machined out of stainless for longer life?
TIA.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet I can turn you out a set on the lathe it u can't find any to buy. I can do it out of whatever you want as well. But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that putting a chunk of metal in there is not a good idea. Just my 2 cents. I will look into it closer tonight as I've got my main in pieces due to a run in with a log.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was thinkin.... if you want to get rid of the t motion.... why not just thrown the rear scissor from an xp into the rear of your xm?

freezie

Reaction score
I have a pack I bought but never used , I'm in Weyburn Sk , but I can ship them to you . Pm me if you want .

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was thinkin.... if you want to get rid of the t motion.... why not just thrown the rear scissor from an xp into the rear of your xm?

rear scissor arm and shock are big money vs the bushing, and found some from BOOST IT, built out of white UMHW should be tougher and have some life then the skins ones after some research.

Top Bottom