Skinz covers

Craven

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with these covers? How well is the fit on a XP, suitable for trailering?

Thanks

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have one for my Rev it's the only cover I will own works awesome no flapping or nothing fits nice and tight. Now for the bad no gas flap have to take the cover off to fuel and if you have hand guards twist them down before putting on the cover the pressure on them could snap them off.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We are Skinz dealers I can tell you this about the covers. The middle part of the cover is a lycra based product, double layered. The front and rear panels are coated 600D Nylon. The stretch panels are waterproof and they have 3 undercarriage adjustable straps. The covers come in black, blue, red, silver, orange and yellow. The first time you put your cover on will be the hardest you will have to stretch it but once it gets the shape it should go relatively easy.

Good point on the gas flap Murm I am going to ask them about that.

Craven

Reaction score
Next question, it is for a 154 Everest, get the sort one that covers the seat or the longer one that covers the tunnel to the bumper?

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next question, it is for a 154 Everest, get the sort one that covers the seat or the longer one that covers the tunnel to the bumper?

Tunnel to bumper. If you decide to polish your tunnel in the future, or have already, it will protect your tunnel from road salt and the like and reduce ozidization. And just keep your sled overall cleaner.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Mine is a 159" goes over the skis and over the back bumper no problem....the toughest time is the 1st after a few times it goes on easier

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been using the Skinz covers for a few years now, they are hands down the best I have owned so far with the only complaint being the lack of fuel opening. The dealer I bought them from stated that Skinz decided not to put a fuel opening on them due to that being the most common point of failure on other brands covers.

That said, they cover from tip to tail and do not flap one bit. As Murm says, they are tough to get on the first few times, but wear in to position after a while and go on easily. I have one for my '08 146 XP, and one for my wife's '05 Expedition with the tall windshiled. love 'em....they haven't faded one bit in 2 seasons of use.

pictures3313Small.jpg

assorted010.jpg

assorted009.jpg

assorted011.jpg

pictures3367Small.jpg

pictures3370Small.jpg

geelak900

Reaction score
If you are in Canada the place to buy these is Royal Distributing. They have an on-line store and it was way better than ordering from the US.

$229.99CDN I think, I ordered one earlier today.
Cheers,
Gary

Top Bottom