Skinz Airframe Running Boards

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We just got our shipping documents from Skinz today and have a HUGE running board order coming!!!! It looks like the only sets we will be short on are our XP boards. So after the smoke and dust clears and we fill all the orders with deposits we will have the following left:

2 sets of 2012 Arctic Cat Pro Climb Boards

Arctic Cat M Series Boards

2 sets of Polaris Pro Chassis Boards

1 set of Polaris IQ Chassis Boards

1 set of Yamaha Nytro XTX/RTX Boards (for the 2009's and up)

3 sets of Yamaha Nytro MTX Boards 2008-2009

We have a whole bunch of other goodies arriving as well bumpers, seat kits, Nytro under tunnel silencers etc. all in time for your summer mods!!!

Jan

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering how wide the airframe boards are compared to my pro boards??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We just got our shipping documents from Skinz today and have a HUGE running board order coming!!!! It looks like the only sets we will be short on are our XP boards. So after the smoke and dust clears and we fill all the orders with deposits we will have the following left:

2 sets of 2012 Arctic Cat Pro Climb Boards

Arctic Cat M Series Boards

2 sets of Polaris Pro Chassis Boards

1 set of Polaris IQ Chassis Boards

1 set of Yamaha Nytro XTX/RTX Boards (for the 2009's and up)

3 sets of Yamaha Nytro MTX Boards 2008-2009

We have a whole bunch of other goodies arriving as well bumpers, seat kits, Nytro under tunnel silencers etc. all in time for your summer mods!!!

Jan

Atta girl Jan.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Atta girl Jan.

Thanks Doug! We have another huge show order arriving Nov. 3rd and that order is sitting at a 40% sold rate before we have even hit the show. I have all the boards coming in on that order. Just a heads up though there are only 2 XP boards left on that order without deposits. We will have board orders arriving every month all winter though.

Jan

Top Bottom