Skidoos new seat/track

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can buy the new seat with storage seperately? i did not find it in the skidoo catalog.

as well i know the track is a spring sno-check option but could you buy this seperately, did not see in the catalog

Stantheman

Reaction score
Cat made their new seats compatable with the older models, seemed like a smart move. Im sure brp has the same kind of thinking ;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can buy the new seat with storage seperately? i did not find it in the skidoo catalog.

as well i know the track is a spring sno-check option but could you buy this seperately, did not see in the catalog
you could probably get the track from Tracks Canada for a lot less than what BRP will charge you.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how duriable that new seat is going to be. Take a look at it what will happen if you put some weight on the back of the seat? will it break the door and collapse the compartment, just a thought.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how duriable that new seat is going to be. Take a look at it what will happen if you put some weight on the back of the seat? will it break the door and collapse the compartment, just a thought.

and meteors will strike your house tommorrow at 12:00pm..... lol just had too:rolleyes:

i think it is safe to say anything heavy that can move around alot will break something, just looking to put some water in there mostly

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and meteors will strike your house tommorrow at 12:00pm..... lol just had too:rolleyes:

i think it is safe to say anything heavy that can move around alot will break something, just looking to put some water in there mostly

just sayin!! If I wanted to have storage in my seat and had the money I'd just buy a boss seat. My tunnel bag holds everything I want it to.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just sayin!! If I wanted to have storage in my seat and had the money I'd just buy a boss seat. My tunnel bag holds everything I want it to.

boss was a option, but i have the spare brp gas can and it would need to be relocated. Tunnel bags, i have seen one fail and get sucked into the tunnel. Outcome was not good.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boss was a option, but i have the spare brp gas can and it would need to be relocated. Tunnel bags, i have seen one fail and get sucked into the tunnel. Outcome was not good.

My BRP bag have given me 3 seasons of dependable use no signs of wear either.

Top Bottom