Skidoo xm problem thread..........

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm actually feeling OK with the pricing - the 154 X I snow checked is less than I paid for my 07 XRS
Not OK with Marv in Olds losing the Doo dealership though.

What? That sucks. Looks like it's Wetaskiwin for all my Doo stuff then seeing as I am getting my '13 from them anyways.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? That sucks. Looks like it's Wetaskiwin for all my Doo stuff then seeing as I am getting my '13 from them anyways.

Used to deal with Wetaskiwin, quit after had problems getting recalls dealt with there. Didn't really have any serious problems with them, just got so it wasn't worth the drive for average service. Will have to give them another try.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it wasn't a Doo guy who started it...figures...
Hahaha us cat guys found some humor in it.... As I'm sure you found humor in ours last year! Take a chill pill, it's summer, all ya can do is laugh and joke around! I hope they rock! I'm sick of towing you guys off the hill lol.
Weird that an issue thread for a sled still not available to the public yet would die especially in summertime too hmm lol maybe it shouldnt have been started in the first place at this point of time. deerrrrppp

WOW This thread sure skidded off track.
I guess that's what happens whith a thread like this..
It was only started for a joke. Let's face it. As maxwell said you're probably going to have your own serious problem thread, 35 new changes somethings gotta give. I'm just preparing u doo folk for what's to come hahah.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha us cat guys found some humor in it.... As I'm sure you found humor in ours last year! Take a chill pill, it's summer, all ya can do is laugh and joke around! I hope they rock! I'm sick of towing you guys off the hill lol.

You could actually keep a belt on that thing to tow a sled?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it wasn't a Doo guy who started it...figures...

Weird that an issue thread for a sled still not available to the public yet would die especially in summertime too hmm lol maybe it shouldnt have been started in the first place at this point of time. deerrrrppp

You could actually keep a belt on that thing to tow a sled?
Hahaha I had that covered.... Always rode with 2 spare belts LOL

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Used to deal with Wetaskiwin, quit after had problems getting recalls dealt with there. Didn't really have any serious problems with them, just got so it wasn't worth the drive for average service. Will have to give them another try.

Im pretty sure Marv can still do BRP warrenty and service work in his shop he just cant sell the sleds. At least thats how i understood it.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah who knows how much more business he will want to give brp now though. I'm hoping he starts selling a different lineup of machines.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the Polaris boys were so worried about the pro in 11, people need to read and not type before they research. The pro was a refined iq chassis with new plastic. This xm seems the same. So new plastic and more refinements. I don't know how the track will be a problem. There might be some minor rear suspension tweaks like there was from the 2010 rush and the 2011 rush. All I know is I want to drive a xm and own one. Everyone is always bashing non vertical steering, but my edge was a non vertical with a tall riser and I liked it for sidehilling more than my vertical on my iq.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the Polaris boys were so worried about the pro in 11, people need to read and not type before they research. The pro was a refined iq chassis with new plastic. This xm seems the same. So new plastic and more refinements. I don't know how the track will be a problem. There might be some minor rear suspension tweaks like there was from the 2010 rush and the 2011 rush. All I know is I want to drive a xm and own one. Everyone is always bashing non vertical steering, but my edge was a non vertical with a tall riser and I liked it for sidehilling more than my vertical on my iq.

Bingo

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fyi they changed the steering angle on the xm, nearly the same as the pro and m/proclim, nothing like the older xp's,,,, brp mustve learned sumtin

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is they? Is Turple on the ropes too? I heard of a Yamaha dealer that is also having problems paying their bills now too. I don't want to air dirty laundry here, but bad or good, we will all suffer if these dealers continue to close.

I wouldnt worry about Turple Bros going out of buisness any time soon. Glen turple has been in buisness in Red Deer for 60years They Charge more cause they can. When i drop a sled off there to be fixed it comes back working. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other dealers in Alberta.

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Think it will hit 40 something pages like our proclimb thread did?? Huh??? I bet it won't!! Na na nana naa were number one... We're number one... LOL!!!!!:smiliestirthepot:

i just sold my 2012 summtit x to a guy that had a wack of dough in his "700 lb. M1100 turbo" as he said. He was pretty pumped to ride a Doo this year. Maybe cat should have left the PRO out of Pro climb.

rsw84

Reaction score
It's really like no other steering feedback from anything before, awkward like how little boy's feel when maxwell touches them where they pee.

Top Bottom