Skid position

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Anyone here change the position of the skid to the other holes on their 16 proclimb? What would be the benefit to moving it to other holes?

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top hole reduces ski pressure. Bottom hole increases pressure. That's what I understand anyways. I've also heard the bottom hole will make sled tippy. Quick to move the bolts and try to find the setup you like best.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you looking for? I played with shock pressure a bit last year and found my happy spot. Works good in the trees for me.....bit light if you're jumping but I don't do a whole lot of that. Seen some guys move to the bottom hole on the rear to help wheeling while climbing. I got it where I liked it with shock pressures

Quattroman

Reaction score
Yep, play with it to find what woirks for you, these skids are finicky at the best of times, Took alot if tinkering to find the sweet spot on mine

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So where do most guys have it set? I've always had all my cats on the bottom hole to stop trenching when on the throttle causing a wheelie.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you guys elaborate a bit on your settings/findings please. such as

Increase in skid pressure= ski lift?

Personally I like my skis loose when tree playing

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you guys elaborate a bit on your settings/findings please. such as

Increase in skid pressure= ski lift?

Personally I like my skis loose when tree playing

My numbers won't work for you as there are too many variables. I would have never thought it would be so sensitive but it is. I went to the Skinz site and they have a video series on shocks, I found some stuff there that helped me. In the end I found softer was better for me. It does make a huge difference when you get it right.

Top Bottom