Ski Wearbars

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am looking for a set of long lasting wear bars now that we're coming into spring riding. Who sells hardened, stainless or ti wear bars?

not looking for carbides...

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real good... Sounds like your getting prep'd for something gnarly, gravel run to Tiger? Late season shale run at Cataract into BC? Gorman rock bangin..

3" track you'll be looking for sliders long b4 you need carbides.. Start at the other end..haha..

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that you would be further ahead to buy 3 or 4 sets of snags than trying to find a set of stainless or to wear bars. Just change em every week or two!!! :beer:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I think that you would be further ahead to buy 3 or 4 sets of snags than trying to find a set of stainless or to wear bars. Just change em every week or two!!! :beer:
I agree here with Maierich. 13 bucks for a set and they will last more than a couple weeks.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hah I am done with tiger... But something big is in the making for spring ;)

... and you missed out this weekend!

image.jpg

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured somethings up if your worried about carbides.. Nothing wrong with a little road run..haha.

Looks like i missed out.. Fresh snow, huge bowl, blue skies and minimal trees trying to trying to lure my front bumper in....beauty..

Aker

Reaction score
Alternative impact has titanium wear bars no carbides, For the ds ski.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am looking for a set of long lasting wear bars now that we're coming into spring riding. Who sells hardened, stainless or ti wear bars?

not looking for carbides...

They are carbides but they may make hard weld bars but ive never had anything go longer than bergstroms. 10000km and still useable!

Top Bottom