Ski/Snowboard Rack

mlipiec

Reaction score
Wanting to get into sled skiing and was wondering what everyone uses for a ski rack? Ive seen the cheetah one but it seems a bit pricey, any other options?

marshalldemp

Reaction score
The CFR rack is worth every $. It's really just way better than any thing else out there. IMHO

DooBoarder

Reaction score
I have a Knight Rider rack on my sled for the boards, works awesome! Not sure if they have a set up for skis though.

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Knight rider rack as well ( I also know Brian and he is an awesome guy )
They are built in Golden and very good quality, they are all dual racks and can be set up for skis or snowboards!

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave at CFR is making a Linq type system now so you can remove the rack when you do not need it as well as a couple sweet bags to go in the rack when not hauling fuel.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave at CFR is making a Linq type system now so you can remove the rack when you do not need it as well as a couple sweet bags to go in the rack when not hauling fuel.

Very cool-great idea. I have the current rack-ski/snowboard gold system with waterproof bag and love it! it would be even better with the Linq system.

Top Bottom