Ski Resort Web Cam.. poor snow conditions..

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day. Was informed last night by a friend that Revelstoke received a bunch of rain recently. He was sledding last weekend in Golden and said it was ok (not hitting stumps). Not the gospel but he said they were heading to Golden this weekend again. :shrug:

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But the ski hill is lower in elevation than the snowmobiling areas. I believe anyways.

revy rocks

Reaction score
Are you a skier or a sledder????. I have been posting reliable reports for the past two weeks on Frisby and i can only say last weekend was a great ride with a 4 foot base in the trees. Never hit anything but got stuck a few times picking a line through the trees. Read my posts and i will give you the reports straight up, just the way i rode it. I unloaded at 3 1/2 KM with enough snow on the road, now that was last sunday and they are calling for more snow on thursday thru saturday of this week.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY Thanks GREG

From KLIM to BEACON we have it.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:
Like I always say if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything at all. I wish that people would stop posting negative remarks about the pics possibly being from last year (even though its a 09 blue/white sled) or how reliable the source is cause he just joined Snow and mud, or the snow conditions look questionable. Just listen to the guys that are actually on the hill riding and stop wasting peoples time looking for more and more info. Grow up kids. I cannot say girls cause there is lots of woman on the site
Thanks again to all that have posted pics it is always good to see no matter what the "ski" cam says

ML

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take a pill you guys...I edited the post so it did not seem I was questioning your pictures...I did see you were riding a new sled and actually your posts were not what I was talking about...I have long drive and expensive commitment so I am just making sure it is going to be good before I fully commit. Just okay sledding maybe is not worth the 700 bucks to drive 8 hours each way and book rooms...it is not quite what it was last year at this time...sorry to have offended you! And by the way I am a sledder thanks..

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take a pill you guys...I edited the post so it did not seem I was questioning your pictures...I did see you were riding a new sled and actually your posts were not what I was talking about...I have long drive and expensive commitment so I am just making sure it is going to be good before I fully commit. Just okay sledding maybe is not worth the 700 bucks to drive 8 hours each way and book rooms...it is not quite what it was last year at this time...sorry to have offended you! And by the way I am a sledder thanks..

are you riding revy this weekend?

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you riding revy this weekend?

Hi there Hillclimber,
I,ll be heading out there tommorrow after work.I'll give you a call Friday night when I get to Sicamous.I'm staying at Rene's lodge. We are going to ride Revy though.Do you still have my cell ? pm if you don't

Cheers,
Dave

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Dobir. I'm going either way 'cause Revy has to be better than my back alley! We're going to be out there 28-30 (although we may ride Quartz either the 28 or 30).

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there Hillclimber,
I,ll be heading out there tommorrow after work.I'll give you a call Friday night when I get to Sicamous.I'm staying at Rene's lodge. We are going to ride Revy though.Do you still have my cell ? pm if you don't

Cheers,
Dave

perty sure i do looking forward to riding this weekend i am staying at glacier house and there fully booked.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good...we are going to be there to ride thurs though saturday...

Top Bottom