ski doo

xxx

Reaction score
sure saw alot of doos being pulled down the mountain this week end whats up with that??? thinking of buying one but after this weekend think ill stay with my cat.

Buster

Reaction score
Sucks to pay all that $$$$$ and have a buddy with a heavy reliable sled pull you out, remember back country sledding is all about highmarking...right.:p

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure saw alot of doos being pulled down the mountain this week end whats up with that??? thinking of buying one but after this weekend think ill stay with my cat.
...And if you were riding a Doo you would have seen lots of polaris` and if you were riding a polaris you would have seen lots of Cat being pulled down the mountain. Bla,Bla,bla.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D I've never had a problem with these rev's...have 06-800...06-1000.........08-800...set up to what i wanted done and never looked back yet..:twocents:

xxx

Reaction score
:D I've never had a problem with these rev's...have 06-800...06-1000.........08-800...set up to what i wanted done and never looked back yet..:twocents:

06 BRING A CASE OF RELAYS SO YOU DONT GET STUCK ON THE HILL
06 1000 THEY STOPPED MAKING THESE BECAUSE THEY HAD THE FUEL MAPPING ALL WRONG
O8 800 NOT BAD BUT STILL HAVING CLUTCH PROBLEMS

BEEN THERE DONE THAT WILL NOT GO BACK

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
06 BRING A CASE OF RELAYS SO YOU DONT GET STUCK ON THE HILL
06 1000 THEY STOPPED MAKING THESE BECAUSE THEY HAD THE FUEL MAPPING ALL WRONG
O8 800 NOT BAD BUT STILL HAVING CLUTCH PROBLEMS

BEEN THERE DONE THAT WILL NOT GO BACK

:nono:Never happened yet,and they are getting alot of miles on them.everyweekend...by the way, what and where is your pile of @$!@%....that you ride???? Cant be great if you dont wont to post it??Mine are going steady...lol:D

xxx

Reaction score
:nono:Never happened yet,and they are getting alot of miles on them.everyweekend...by the way, what and where is your pile of @$!@%....that you ride???? Cant be great if you dont wont to post it??Mine are going steady...lol:D

08 apex supercharged
07dragon 700
o6 summit
o6 mxz renegade
i have 21 years of snowmobile experience have ridden all makes and models seems to me that all you know is the brp flavour bla...
maybe get some experience under your belt,instead of boasting about all the toys you did not build.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
08 apex supercharged
07dragon 700
o6 summit
o6 mxz renegade
i have 21 years of snowmobile experience have ridden all makes and models seems to me that all you know is the brp flavour bla...
maybe get some experience under your belt,instead of boasting about all the toys you did not build.
Where is your Cat? In your first post you said you were going to stay with your Cat.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
08 apex supercharged
07dragon 700
o6 summit
o6 mxz renegade

Why do some forum members feel the need to resort to immature attacks on other people?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do some forum members feel the need to resort to immature attacks on other people?

seemed pretty obvious in his first post that he was just looking to stir the pot and not add anything worthwhile.

Buster

Reaction score
I love this crap.....Quotes for Twin Turbo-I could see a health nut liking a long time investment of tugging....pulling... Yammies
..lol The more they keep working on these two stroke turbos,the more better they become...wait....soon it'll be all two stroke turbos on the hill's Besides im still waiting for something to try to pass mine up the hill. I've never had a problem with these rev's...have 06-800...06-1000.........08-800...set up to what i wanted done and never looked back yet.. Never happened yet,and they are getting alot of miles on them.everyweekend...by the way, what and where is your pile of @$!@%....that you ride???? Cant be great if you dont wont to post it??Mine are going steady...lol I welcome any and all apex,nitro whatever... to come ridding beside me for a day. And after all the bashing of Yamies.......Ta Da Twin Turbo Blew the engine at km 26 at Renshaw. Doo Rides make me Laugh.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this crap.... Doo Rides make me Laugh.

Yeah, none of the other guys talk crap.......right.......none of the other sleds blow engines........right......although the timing couldn't have been more(or less) fortunate.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohhhh the sweeet smell of RED NECK
how about this to all you tough guy post masters
i will ride YOUR sled higher, faster, and better than you can...so then it wont matter what make i have ill just be better and we wont need all this bs talk n
sound good im ready to ride a twn turbo or a super charged apex!!!
let me know ill be there
reminds me of when i used to ride a street bike,, oh ya i have a honda sport bike, if i wave at a ducati or harley they will not wave back or stop on the side of the road to help... silly little girls whats your problem
high school is over for most of us, this is a sport we all love when our machines are running good lol so why all the cool guy attitude!
PS. it would be kinda lame if we all had the exact same machines!!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITa Da Twin Turbo Blew the engine at km 26 at Renshaw. Doo Rides make me Laugh.
I was there with him and I think it would have blew with or without the turbo. He has been out lots this year and never had any problems until he changed gas. If a person had the same problem it would have been the same result no matter what you were riding.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there with him and I think it would have blew with or without the turbo. He has been out lots this year and never had any problems until he changed gas. If a person had the same problem it would have been the same result no matter what you were riding.

Yur right... it could not have been a brp quality issue. No chance :rant:

How come when all you ski-doo faithful have an engine gernade you always seem to bame it on bad gas? I've seen a few posts about bad gas on this site and all seem to be from the Yeller dudes! When the Cat guys or Polaris have an engine calve we just get pissed off and blame cat or polaris, or ourselves for poor tuning or whatever.

Is it possible that only the Ski-doo guys get the bad gas at the pumps? Could it be a conspiracy? I know you Doo boys are all full of Hot Air but Bad Gas too?? :D

I love to stir the pot sometimes :rolleyes:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yur right... it could not have been a brp quality issue. No chance :rant:
It could be a BRP issue but it not the XP like this thread started off talking about. It`s an 07 RT 1000. It has enough miles on to this season to embarass most riders so if it was going to blow because of a BRP issue( in my opinion) it would have a few hundred miles ago. I know he`s taking it apart now so I`m sure he`ll post up what he finds.

Top Bottom