Ski doo xm aftermarket seats

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
It's bin brought to my attention that my legs are a little short for the stock seat height . anyone got any suggestions on aftermarket low seats like the wrp one? Anyone know where a guy could get one around here?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if I find one to buy yea I guess I could sell the factory one. Just gotta find where to get one

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to call them in Utah to see if they have any Canadian dealers 801.899.2592

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
Skinz Low Profile seat. PM me for details 737_SPG_-_Fly,_Nxt_Lvl_Ski_Doo_Low_Seat_Kit_NXPSK400-BK.jpg
Hey all,
It's bin brought to my attention that my legs are a little short for the stock seat height . anyone got any suggestions on aftermarket low seats like the wrp one? Anyone know where a guy could get one around here?

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they make a similar seat w/o the bag, they are $ 530, the seat with the bag are 589. that is Canuk pricing, the seat w/o the bag is $ 430 US or $559 canadian not including shipping, so its less $$ in Canada.

they are available through MSD distrubition out of Golden B.C. Most sled shops will be able to carry their stuff, we sell them @ Bow Ridge in Cochrane and have the "Bag" seat in stock.

Top Bottom