ski-doo wreckers/recyclers

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one have a good connection on parts??

I am sick of paying top dollar at riverside. There parts department is great, but I need a better deal!!!!

I need a coolant jug for my summit 800

any help would be great!!!!!!!!

J_E_SUMMIT

RIP, Fallen Sledder
Reaction score
Have you looked at the DOOTALK clasifieds? If not, go to ski-doo snowmobile forums - DOOTalk.com. There is all kinds of stuff for sale on here, and some sled wreckers post adds on it too. I have bought a few things through these clasifieds and have been super happy with the transactions.

Jason E

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is awesome, thank you very much for that info, nice pic!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Keverett

Reaction score
it's a bit of a drive from Edmonton but the sledparlor in Carstairs seems pretty good, . The Sled Parlor - Vintage Snowmobiles and Parts

Last edited by a moderator:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SnoWest Forum swap meet also has quite a few used parts for cheap. All sorts of ski-doo's getting parted out by Americans that have a L.O.F.T. and wreck their toys.:):):):D:D:D

HUNT

Reaction score
First time on Hellow fokes . My son cody is having a hard time first sled owner. His first trip to the Mountions he had a wicked time untill he hit a rock and busted the A arm on his 2009 800 summit and went over the handlebars and dislocated his sholder. He is fine and we fixed the sled. His first ride I dont know much about sleds but he spun the track off of it now we are looking for a track with 2 1/2 in paddles. If anyone can help us out it would be greatly apreasated.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may i suggest some riding lessons may be cheaper in the long run, sure hope he is paying for his own repairs, usually speeds up the learning process.

ledsel

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 592cc opposed twin JLO. They were used in 1968 or so Ski Daddlers and some Ski Roules. running or not.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 592cc opposed twin JLO. They were used in 1968 or so Ski Daddlers and some Ski Roules. running or not.

Snowmobile Recyclers in Dewinton. 866-938-0930. Call Dusty. He is also threadkiller on this forum if you PM him.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First time on Hellow fokes . My son cody is having a hard time first sled owner. His first trip to the Mountions he had a wicked time untill he hit a rock and busted the A arm on his 2009 800 summit and went over the handlebars and dislocated his sholder. He is fine and we fixed the sled. His first ride I dont know much about sleds but he spun the track off of it now we are looking for a track with 2 1/2 in paddles. If anyone can help us out it would be greatly apreasated.

Welcome to the site! What track length are you after? I may be able to help you out.

Top Bottom