Ski doo tools

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all that helped with the design of the tools, We finally got them built. Just can't seem to down load pics. Anyway the Rev compressor and the XP compressor worked and turned out great, speacial thanks to BRP for going way out of thier way to find that thread.....Clowns!
IMGP1824.jpg

IMGP1825.jpg

IMGP1826.jpg

Thanks again "Renagade X" for your help.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just took alot of farting around to get the XP BRP shaft thread right. Had to build one could not stand paying $80 for the one or 2 times we might use it. Put a DJ kit in my bros 163 XP made huge difference, he's even more happy now. We also had to make a XP primary compressor as well, the REV one I made with 5/8 acme thread would not fit the XP, had to be 1/2. So we have 2 of those now. The puller "bolt" is the same though, I guess BRP missed on that one.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah, the shaft thread....lol. thought you were saying BRP noticed your thread about building your own tool and gave ya static over it....:p

we tried matching up threads with the tool buddy bought and couldn't find anything close. he has an extensive inventory of hardware of all shapes and sizes, including a nice tap and die set. they are an uncommon thread spacing for sure.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you find a die. I could not find anything that big, had to do it on the lathe, if I remember right it was 19 mm then we polished it down a hair.

Top Bottom