Ski-doo Lifts

bbsummit1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Sled lifts from Princess Auto ? They have them on sale this week.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one they work real well just a little tight on the track when u lift a yamaha but it works real well on my m8

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are garbage. Hated it when I bought it and tried it. Tight on the track and doesn't lift the @$$ end up. For the extra $$ get yourself one from Royal Distributors. Works great and will lift the track fully off the ground and keep your sled fairly level. Only downfall is the wheels they offer as an add on have no lock on them so I opted out of the wheels.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

Here's the lift I'm talking about.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i made my own at home. if you add an adjustable foot on the top rail near the back, you will be able to keep the sled level. otherwise the backend sits a couple inchs off the floor. but they are awesome to have for working on your sled

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you go through the process of ordering that lift as it is an online order only, not sure where it's coming from but it cost $42 for shipping to Calgary!!! so no savings..

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one from royal distributors looks identical to the one I picked up from Canadian Tire

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
They are garbage. Hated it when I bought it and tried it. Tight on the track and doesn't lift the @$$ end up. For the extra $$ get yourself one from Royal Distributors. Works great and will lift the track fully off the ground and keep your sled fairly level. Only downfall is the wheels they offer as an add on have no lock on them so I opted out of the wheels.

How much does it lift the sled?

blar

Reaction score
I have one and no it's not perfect, track is tight, yes the butt sits low but the price was/is right and works good for me. Gets the track off the ground and I can move it around the garage with ease. The Royal one is $240.00 but you still have freight ($80.00??? is just a guess).

Has anyone tried the Sled lifts from Princess Auto ? They have them on sale this week.

vernon

Reaction score
this is the one from princess auto works better on the pro than my xp notice the 2x4 blocks i screwed on to keep it level, good lift for the money
955f780b.jpg

vernon

Reaction score
955f780b.jpg
this is from princess auto, works better on the pro than my xp, needs blocks to keep sled level. Good lift for the money.

Top Bottom