-Stupid ski foo sales adds
-small diameter bars
-page 2 now on this now��
anything u say on “what’s next” is all......BRUH

crack-not-even-once.jpeg.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was hoping an aftermarket outfit would have made a few small diameter bars this season... don't knock 'em til you rock 'em lol

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just some trolls who have nothing to talk about with their own product.
seen this many times from sean with other brands. snowmobile chat is fair game was his motto. you want to post new products about doo then go to the doo section. OR, when you have your own subsection go do it there.
this is not trolling. if it was smack talking in the doo section then yes its trolling. i never go to noronas section, doo section or cat section because i could care less.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you can get the CFR grips. Just as good for a bit cheaper with color choices

Had CFR grips, I hated them and they wore out fast.

The new doo grips are amazing the extra grip they provide is very nice especially with icy gloves.
I had them on my 19, and my 2021 are getting a set right away.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even powerlifters use a smaller diameter bar to gain more grip strength, it works. But if it does not for you, then thats okay to.
I donno, just feels weird that my hand can completely close around the bar to the point where my fingers touch my palm again but I don't have much pressure on the grip.

Always put the ODI ruffians on cause they were a little bigger and grippier.

And I only have a size large glove.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I donno.
Go try play some hockey with a junior hockey stick, and intermediate and then a senior.
Then get back to me.

No need to get back to you I’ve been running these bars for 2 seasons I’m telling you they work
Much better for myself. I’m not saying they work better because I haven’t tried them lol

wilson74

Reaction score
I like them. Extra grip on deep days where ice forms and you don't have your heaters on all day to melt and then your hands sweat.

We are talking about a 20$ item. That's 8 Tim Horton coffees or an 8-pack of Bud. Sure breaks the bank with this item:violin:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like them. Extra grip on deep days where ice forms and you don't have your heaters on all day to melt and then your hands sweat.

We are talking about a 20$ item. That's 8 Tim Horton coffees or an 8-pack of Bud. Sure breaks the bank with this item:violin:
Think I could stretch them onto regular diameter bars?

Top Bottom